How can we help?

Driving abroad is easy because you can use your original driving licence in most of Europe, South Africa, the USA and Canada. If your driving licence isn't in Roman characters (for example, Japanese), or you're hiring in Australia, you will also need an International Driving Permit. Discover whether you need an International Driving Permit for your trip and how to apply on this website. Don't forget to review the terms and conditions when you book, which include everything you need to know ahead of your journey.


Planning a trip? Start your journey.

Already planned a trip? Check your booking.

© copyright 2020 all rights reservedSelf-service by